AMMOUSA English IPA 5.5% & ginger
«AMMOUSA English IPA & ginger» is
a beer with cloudy deep copper colour. Big complex aroma with hints of citrus
fruits, melon and watermelon. Aromas really follow onto the palate and are
delivered with full force flavour wise.Offers an intense ride through floral
going into fruity, then finishes with a hoppy bitterness. Utterly combined
with roasted meat and in general with salty or spicy food tastes rich in
seasoning and spices.
AMMOUSA English IPA has been awarded from fourteen (14) contests in the last five years:
- In 2017 it got second place in the Hellenic contest for amateur brewers organized by the Greek amateur brewer's club.
- In 2018 it got one star in the global contest great taste awards in London.
- In June 2019 it got the highest award by winning the platinum award in the contest of quality- taste Olymp Awards - food and drinks Competition 2019, continuing after great taste awards 2018 its trip in the world of tastes.
- In November 2019 it got double gold medal in the global competition European Beer Challenge in London.
- In February 2020 it was awarded with the first place of its category in the taste test, from the Greek Beer Awards .
- In April 2021 it was awarded with the Best AFFA Platinum 2021, at Athens Fine Food Awards.
- In April 2021 it was awarded with Bronze Medal ta London Beer Awards
- In April 2021 it was awarded with Bronze Medal at Greek Beer Awards
- In September In 2021 it got one star in the global contest great taste awards in London.
- In March 2022 it was awarded with one star, at Athens Fine Food Awards which were made in the context of the 8th EXPOTROF.
- In March 2023, it was awarded Three Stars "BEST SPIRIT & BEVERAGES" by AFFA23.
- In April 2023, it was awarded a silver medal from the Greek Beer Awards.
- In May 2023, it won the gold medal in the European Beer Challenge.
- In May 2023, won SILVER AWARD in SPECIALIST AWARDS.